Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Obama Sails To Two More Victories

Obama Wins Wisconsin and Hawaii

Barack Obama cruised past a fading Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Wisconsin primary and Hawaii caucuses Tuesday night, gaining the upper hand in a Democratic presidential race for the ages.

The twin triumphs made 10 straight for Obama, and left the former first lady in desperate need of a comeback in a race she long commanded as front-runner.
Read Article...


***

Concerns About Mrs. Obama's Statements On The Campaign

In her remarks in Madison, Obama, 44, said, "What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback ... and let me tell you, for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."
Read Article...






free hit counters