Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Florida Democrat Congressman Alcee Hastings

UPDATE: HASTING APOLOGIZES
In a statement of apology, Hastings said: “I regret the comments I made last Tuesday that were not smart and certainly not relevant to hunters or sportsmen. I regret that I was not clearer and apologize to Governor Palin, my host where I was speaking, and those who my comments may have offended.” Read Article...

Implies Anyone Who Hunts and Cleans Game For Food
Doesn't Care About Blacks and Jews
- A Democrat Congressman Extraordinaire -

Note: I personally know many people of different national origins - Jewish, African, African-American, Native-American, Asian, Mid Eastern and Hispanic background that are hunters, who clean and dress wild game for food. Ever watched National Geographic? Not all can hunt moose, because it is regional wild game, but the point is obvious...

“If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention,” Rep. Alcee Hastings of Florida said at a panel about the shared agenda of Jewish and African-American Democrats Wednesday. Hastings, who is African-American, was explaining what he intended to tell his Jewish constituents about the presidential race. “Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through,” Hastings added as the room erupted in laughter and applause.
Read Article...






free hit counters