Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Barak Obama On Faith And Family

Learn About George Hussein Onyango Obama, Barak's
Half Brother - and The Obama Compassion Fund
Youngest Half-Brother Lives In Poverty

Barack Obama's long-lost half-brother has surfaced in Kenya - living like a recluse on less than $1 a month and hiding his family ties.

George Hussein Onyango Obama, 25, said he's embarrassed to reveal his identity - because he makes his home in a 6-by-9-foot hut on the outskirts of Nairobi while his world-famous brother is hoping to move into the White House.

"If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related; I am ashamed," he told the Italian Vanity Fair. "No one knows who I am."

Barack Obama, 47, wrote warmly about his youngest half-brother in his autobiography, describing him as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head."
Read Article...



***


Dinesh D'Souza Starts The Obama Compassion Fund
For George Obama Barak's Half Brother



Here are the facts about George Obama. He’s in his twenties. He lives in a slum in a hut. He wants to become a mechanic but doesn’t have the money. He reports that he gets by on a dollar a month. He met George Obama in 2006 for a few minutes and said it was like talking to a “total stranger.” He said when people notice he has the same name as Barack Obama, he denies they are related because he is “ashamed.” The Democratic presidential candidate, who made $4 million last year, hasn’t lifted a finger to help his half-brother.

My modest campaign to assist George Obama has been coming nicely. Sean Hannity mentioned it on his show on the Fox News Channel, and I appeared on a handful of radio shows to talk about the idea. Interestingly the George Obama Compassion Fund was reported on by Kenya's leading newspaper "The Nation." So far I have received more than $1,000 in small contributions. With my kickoff contribution of $1,000, that's upwards of $2,000 for George Obama.

Here are some donor comments: "This is for the poor brother long forgotten." “A brother is a terrible thing to waste.” "I wish I had a brother, or even a step-brother. George is not my relative and not my race or religion but I still want to contribute to his welfare." "When Obama said that not taking care of the least of our brothers is our greatest moral failure, who knew that he was talking literally about the least of his brothers?" "I never thought I'd be writing a check to anyone named Obama, but I do want to be a true Christian and help this man in his shameful situation." "I'd send more, but I make $9.10 per hour." "I'm unemployed, but I can spare $5 for the Obama Compassion Fund."
Read Article...


Note: Because Senator Obama defines himself as a Christian, I would remind him of the following:

"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."
The Holy Bible: 1 Timothy 5:8 (Today's New International Version)





free hit counters