Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Unprofessionals In The McCain Campaign Disinformation Leaks

Another Hoax?
Annonymous Unethical and Unprofessional Staff
That Trashed Sara Palin Under The Guise of Leaks?


This Guy Has A Blog...

***

Greta's Interview

"When I arrived at the convention, there were clothes waiting for me, and clothes being ordered for me and the family, for eight of us," the Alaska governor told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren, in an interview scheduled to air Monday night. "And ever since then, those clothes, knowing that they didn't belong to me ... we boxed them all up, sent them back to the rightful owners, the Republican National Committee, and that's the story on the clothes."

Palin dismissed the controversy over the reported $150,000 bill as "irrelevant," along with claims from Republican aides that she could not identify the members of NAFTA or that she thought Africa was a country -- and not a continent.

Regarding the reported Africa gaffe, Palin said, "And never, ever did I talk about, well, gee, is it a country or is it a continent? I just don't know about this issue. So I don't know how they took our one discussion on Africa and turned that into what they turned it into ... Along those same lines, of course, was the criticism that supposedly I didn't know who the participants in NAFTA were."
Read Article...




free hit counters